- This event has passed.
March 12 @ 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm$10.00
Join us for real Irish music and food at the Prairie Street Brewhouse!
- Admission to PaddyFest $10. Children 14 and under free.
- Wristbands can be purchased in advance from the website or at the admission tables.
- You can enter the Brewhouse when they open but must have a wristband for PaddyFest’ starting at 4:00PM.
- 4:30PM – 7:30PM Live music.
- McNulty School of Irish Dance-both stages
- City of Rockford Pipe Band-both stages
- ‘tis– Barrel Room Stage
- Danny’s Gone Rogue-Bottling House
- Emerald Wind– Malt Room
- Irish Sammy $15: – House-made corned beef brisket, white cheddar, fried cabbage, pickled carrots, celery seed aioli, buttermilk potato bun
- Reuben Egg Rolls $10 – House-made corned beef and sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, wrapped in a crispy wonton with 1000 island dipping
- Kids Meal $8 – hot dog, bag of chips, cookie, juice box
- Bag of Chips $2
- Candy $3
- Canned Soda, Bottle Water $3
The buffet line starts 4:00PM Or you can also order thru the menu at PSB which will have some special selections for March at PSB menu